Event Date: 1st October 2020
Time: 2pm - 3.30pm (approximately) with time for question and answer session.
Location: Online Via Zoom (details to follow).
Join us at this online event to hear Kenton Bazeley (Archers Law) and guest speaker Martyn Pullin (FRP), discuss how the legislative changes brought about by the Coronavirus Act 2020 and changes to the insolvency framework will impact businesses once the restrictions are lifted later this year.
Kenton Bazeley, Partner and Head of Litigaiton at Archers Law LLP.
Martyn Pullin, Partner and Restructuring Advisory at FRP.
The event will cover:
- The challenges businesses could face in a COVID economy.
- Loss of protections from the legislative changes happening later this year.
- Crown preference and the lending environment
- Potential challenges business will face when ‘bouncing back’.
- Tips for future success and reasons to be optimistic.
The event will include a presentation from the speakers and include time for a short questions and answer session once the presentation has finished. Questions can be submitted ahead of the event or asked on the day.
To register for the above briefing, email your contact details to Sophie Palleschi, confirming your attendance and a separate Zoom link and joining details will be sent to access the event.