As a law firm with high standards, we look to recruit committed and enthusiastic individuals who become part of our team.
Our people are at the core of what we do and the service that we deliver to clients. To make this work our roles are varied, from legal professionals and support staff to management.
In addition to academic and technical competence to be successful with us you will also need to possess skills that underpin our four guiding principles for service delivery:
Those skills combined with our shared values of performance management and an appetite for business development is what will make you stand out from the crowd. We support our employees in professional development and provide a friendly working environment, where people can develop and grow within the firm.
Two new vacancies at the firm
Due to continued growth within the firm we have two excellent opportunities to join the team.
Marketing and BD Executive - FT
We are seeking a talented and driven Marketing and BD Executive to join the firm. Key objectives of the role will be to support the strengthening of relationships with existing clients and the development of new business opportunities, alongside offering a marketing service to teams. This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional to develop their marketing career and play a defining role in the development of the firm's profile and business development strategy.
The role will encompass a range of marketing communications, business engagement and client development activity.
• Develop and deliver the unit marketing and BD plans, ensuring objectives are clear and that plans are robust with clear success measures
• Work with SMT and Unit Heads to identify and maximise cross marketing opportunities with other teams and share best practice across the firm
• Build internal and external networks and third party relationships that facilitate face to face relationship building with existing and target clients
• To update, develop and continually improve CRM functionality to support the marketing and business development opportunities ensuring the system is used, with training where appropriate
• Develop the brand to ensure a consistent and impressive house-style is applied in house
• Be a key internal ambassador for the client excellence programme
• Responsible for managing events from start to finish including: seminars, webinars and other larger scale events
• Own and maintain the content on the website and social media accounts, optimising page performance, engagement and seeking continuous improvement
• Act as the coordinator for PR and news from across the firm, ensuring it is publicised via internal and external channels, as well as generating written marketing content and materials
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
We are looking to attract a candidate with a demonstrable track record of marketing and BD programmes that have driven client engagement. Experience of legal marketing and CIM status desirable but not essential. The candidate will offer excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to project manage to tight deadlines when under pressure, and have good influencing and persuasion skills. A team worker who is happy to roll up their sleeves to do whatever needs doing and the ability to communicate to all levels and engage senior stakeholders in the business.
See application details below.
HR and Training Officer - PT over 5 days
Reporting to the Practice Director, this role will support the day-to-day management of a HR service to Unit Heads and employees across the firm including employee relations, recruitment and training.
The successful candidate will provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, and employee relations issues across the organisation. Preparing new HR policies, documentation and templates, and ensure they are up-to-date, consistent and in-line with current legislation and regulation. The successful candidate will also be involved in advice and support in relation to recruitment, training and development.
We are looking for a candidate who is qualified to CIPD level 5 (or working towards). Download job profile here.
How to apply
To apply for either role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with current salary expectations. Deadline Tuesday 19 February.
If you would like an informal discussion about either role, please email the Practice Director email@example.com all discussions confidential. Do not send your application to this email address. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
We do welcome speculative applications from individuals who may wish to work with us in the future should a position become available. Whether that be in a legal, management or support role.
Please forward your speculative CV to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are welcome from all sections of the community irrespective of race, colour, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or beliefs.
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)