As a law firm with high standards, we look to recruit committed and enthusiastic individuals who become part of our team.
Our people are at the core of what we do and the service that we deliver to clients. To make this work our roles are varied, from legal professionals and support staff to management.
In addition to academic and technical competence to be successful with us you will also need to possess skills that underpin our four guiding principles for service delivery:
Those skills combined with our shared values of performance management and an appetite for business development is what will make you stand out from the crowd. We support our employees in professional development and provide a friendly working environment, where people can develop and grow within the firm.
As part of our company staff benefits we provide discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships, confidential helplines, company family fun days, company paid christmas parties, charity event days, free flu jabs and many more.
(No agencies at this time)
We are looking for a Solicitor to join our growing litigation team.
Naturally, you'll be highly motivated and proactive, with specialist knowledge in litigation matters. The team act on a broad range of mixed litigation matters in commercial litigation, business disputes, professional negligence, property litigation, insolvency, contentious probate and debt recovery.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building and maintaining client relationships with relative ease.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be 3 years PQE. However, we are open to receiving applications from the full spectrum of experience levels.
Please email your CV with cover letter to email@example.com including your salary expectations.
Legal Secretary - Litigation
We require a Legal Secretary to join our busy litigation team. In this role you will support a team of solicitors undertaking legal work across a breadth of dispute matters. With strong administration skills, the ideal candidate will have prior experience of working in a litigation environment. Good IT and keyboard skills are required, with the ability to work under pressure to a deadline.
The primary purpose will be to provide a comprehensive range of secretarial and administrative services in support of one or more fee earners or a unit as appropriate.
As well as:
- Answer and make internal and external telephone calls
- Attend to client comfort
- Attend to control of department\section\office\own stationery requirements as appropriate
- Attend to incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis
- Audio word processing/typing a variety of letters, documents and legal forms
- Book interview and conference facilities
- Deal with enquiries from clients
- Liaise with other departments within firm and other businesses/solicitors’ firms
- Operate office equipment report faults
- Maintain, organise and control electronic and manual filing systems including matter inceptions
- Operate and maintain case/matter management system from inception to closure
- Organise and monitor diaries, appointments and reminder systems
- Provide full secretarial support to fee earner or department
- Quality control of own work and of subordinates (if any) including maintaining precedents
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Take messages
- Undertake time recording of work done where necessary
- Organise handover of work to team members if away from the office
- Assist with implementation of business development initiatives including new enquiries
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the courts, litigation processes and company secretarial work would be desirable but not essential. Be efficient with time management, be able to work with discretion and remain confidential.
Please email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do welcome speculative applications from individuals who may wish to work with us in the future should a position become available. Whether that be in a legal, management or support role.
Please forward your speculative CV to us via email: email@example.com
Applications are welcome from all sections of the community irrespective of race, colour, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or beliefs. All applications and discussions will be held in the strictest confidence.
(No agencies at this time)